Skip to main content
- Departments and Teams will...
Departments and Teams will...
- All teachers fully implement a high-quality, deeply rigorous, and fully aligned TEKS Resource System curriculum.
- Follow and understand the depth of the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills and follow the TEKS Resource System Curriculum for the content area and teaching assignment.
- Prior to the school year complete the content, Year-At-Glance to match the district calendar.
- Collaborate through the ECISD Professional Learning Community Handbook to develop common learning objectives, lesson plans, and interventions that result in improved student outcomes.
- Department and teams should be two weeks ahead when planning lessons.
- Designate reteach, remediation, and acceleration activities on the common lesson plan.
- Incorporate student objectives and English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS) in lesson and unit planning.